Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh Ticky...

I'm watching TV.

ABC Lateline Business is just finishing up.

"Ticky Fullerton, Lateline Business, Goodnight."

And what do I do?

I say "Good night, Ticky." And I make smooch smooch sounds at the TV.

[1] Am I sick?

[2] Should I get therapy?

[3] Should I send her flowers?

What !?!?!?

9 Comments:

Blogger Davoh said...

[1] probably - but no more than anyone else.
[2] only if you can afford it (or like talking to someone who won't answer back).
[3] yes.

October 14, 2011 2:01 AM  
Blogger lemmiwinks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 14, 2011 9:35 AM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I'd suggest putting the cork back in the Cab Sav.

October 14, 2011 9:36 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I think Ticky's HOT.

October 14, 2011 9:38 AM  
Blogger AndrewM said...

As well as being only a scant decade younger than you, so technically you're not kiddy fiddling.

October 14, 2011 11:37 AM  
Blogger phil said...

She was (still is?) the voice of regional australia, is a good thing.

October 14, 2011 8:05 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

And she's HOT...

October 14, 2011 8:41 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

And I must admit that I like Lady Ga Ga. She has a brilliant mind. A ditzy cover, but a brilliant mind.
I dig the chick...

October 14, 2011 10:12 PM  
Blogger Davoh said...

Nah, vote fer Ticky Fullerton. in fer t longer term .. heh

October 15, 2011 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========